Sunday, September 15, 2013

Beauty Review

I have seen this product all over Pinterest so I decided to give it a try! Its E.L.F. Studio Mineral Face Primer in clear. Its an amazing price ($6) and can be found at Target! You can also order it hereI have large pores on my upper cheeks under my eyes, and I always wondered if a primer would help them look less visible. Also, with how hot it is here, I have a problem with my makeup melting off half way through the day.

Here is what the website says it will do:

"Transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas with the Mineral Infused Face Primer. Developed to combat against excess oil, flaky dryness, enlarged pores and fine lines. This clear multipurpose skin primer will prepare your skin so makeup goes on evenly for a long lasting satin finish."

My Verdict:

I tried it under my powder foundation and my liquid foundation. I will say that for both it helped with the melting. My makeup stayed on all day both days. I did not think it did anything for the look for my pores in the powder foundation. I saw a slight bit of difference with the liquid. All in all I don't think it was a waste but for me I did not see any difference in my pores. I will continue to use it on the days I know I will be outside more to help my makeup from melting off in the heat!!

Have you tried this primer? Or do you have a primer that works great for you? I wanna hear it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment