Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lauren Conrad Look For Less

Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I knew that would happen! Hubs got home from some training so I have been super lazy just spending time with him and the baby! Sorry about that!!

So today I am going to do a look for less entry. I know its Thursday but I have the time to do a blog now so I better use that time!

The look this week is from Celebrity Style Guide again and is Lauren Conrad. I was not a huge fan of The Hills. All that crazy drama just kind of got to me. Not to mention Heidi and Spencer. *shudders* But I love Lauren's style. Relaxed yet always some element of what is trendy.

Here is her look! I am loving animal print right now that's for sure! So lets break it down. Her shirt is C Wonder and retails for $128. Jeans are BDG and retail for $78. Lauren loves her some Chanel bags! This one is 4000 big ones. Not the kind of money I have to spend on a bag! 

So let's see what we can find for a whole heck of a lot cheaper, shall we?

I found the blouse at here. It is $21! I think it does the job really well! The jeans are just simple. I am sure you all have a pair of dark skinnies in your closet. I would go with black but you could always go with a dark blue as well. I am a big fan of the way that Bullhead jeans fit me so here is the link to a black pair for $44.50.  I found a look a like bag at a fraction of the cost! It is from Aldo and you can find it here for $55. Now I don't know about you but that is a waaaaay better price!! To finish the outfit just throw on a pair of black flats and you are good to go! 

I hope that you liked this week's look. Again, I am sorry for being MIA!! I am going to try harder I promise!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment