Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rachel Bilson~Look for less

I love Rachel Bilson's style. Its boho meets rocker. In my eyes she can do no wrong!

This week I have chosen a look of hers that I found on Celebrity Style Guide

I love how this look is so polished. She looks great. The top she is wearing is Theyskens' Theory. You can find it here for $295. Not a great price if you ask me! Her jeans are Goldsign, and you can find them here for $179.90. And that's on sale! 

Here is the top I found at Forever 21. I think it is a pretty good match! It is $17.80 and can be found here.

Now if it was me I would just use a pair of medium wash jeans that I already have and cuff them, but here are a few options for jeans. 

American Eagle~ $39.95
Express~ $79.90
Target~ $22.99

Top this look off with your favorite black blazer and heels and you are set. I would use a skinny belt on the top just to add a little definition to the waist.  I think this is a great look that really you only need to buy the top for assuming you have the other basics in your closet! Hope you enjoyed this week's look!

P.S. Sorry for missing last Friday and Sunday! I had company and it was more important to spend time with them!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment