Saturday, January 19, 2013

New year...better blogger?

Hello friends!! Long time no chat I know! I was not as good as I thought I was going to be with the whole blogging thing. I LOVE it don't get me wrong but I may have been a bit too lazy to go to the office and do it every night.

Well my personal new years resolution was to be better about it. Buuuut then our computer died so I was a little screwed. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who got me an awesome MacBook! So now I can blog to my hearts content! That and since it is a Macbook I can still sit on my butt on the couch and blog while we watch West Wing!! What could be better!! 

So, starting Sunday there will be blogs! I vow to be better! Much better! Hope you are along for the ride. And if not, thats ok too. I don't mind hearing myself speak. Or reading myself type. Or whatever. 

1 comment: