Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nikki Reed in D&G~Look for Less




Here is Nikki in Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2008 dress and Jerome C. Rousseau heels. (picture and info found on The Fashion Spot

So since the dress is from 2008 I couldn't really find it and the price but searching around I found several D&G dresses that range from $1,000 to $6,500! Not really what your average girl can spend on a dress! Now Jerome's pumps are about $500. 

For those of us who don't have a never ending bank account (or stylist that lends us clothes) I found a few options that may not be exactly the same but are good enough for me!!


This first dress doesn't have the sleeves but it has that large photograph element that the D&G dress has. I must say that I absolutly love this dress! And at $89.99 it is a steal compared to the original dress!! 


The next dress has the sleeves and is in the same color family as the original dress. I also like this dress but not sure I could pull off the light color. This one is even better at $69.99!

Now for the important part! Nude pumps are easy enough to find. You want a good brand though that won't end up hurting your feet! I personally love how Nine West feels so I went with these pumps at $69!


So with my looks you are spending $158.99 or $138.99 depending on what dress you choose! Way better than the original!! 

I hope you enjoyed this week of fashion!! 

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures in the blog so I just had to go with the links. Sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment