Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kate Beckinsale--Look for Less

Hello all! Who loves neon? Anyone? Well I do!! I love it! If I was more tan it would be all I would wear. Ok maybe not but I would wear a lot more of it!

Today we are taking a look from Kate Beckinsale. I love her. So pretty. Damn it. Anyway, I'll stop hating on the pretty people.

This look comes from Celebrity Style Guide. Kate is wearing a great sweater by T by Alexander Wang. You can get it here S Sense. If you want to get it though it will set you back $155. Not very affordable. Kate is pairing her sweater with dark blue jean leggings for $225! You can get them here Couture Candy.

I found a really great look alike at Gap for $59.95. It is a little chunkier knit than the more expensive one and has an open knit. Kate is wearing dark blue jeans but I personally like the idea of black jeans with this color. Either way, I am sure most of you have both of those in your closet! She is wearing boots with her jeans. I also like black flats.

I hope that you all like neon as much as I do. Or maybe give it a second look.

No comments:

Post a Comment