Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Look for Less~Mila Kunis

Hey everyone! Happy Hump day! I hope everyone is having a good week. Mine is dragging but thats what happens!!

So, Mila Kunis is hot. Just agree with me. As much as you don't want to just do it. It will make you feel better! This look comes from Celebrity Style Guide. I know I know. So does everything else. This is a great going out look. Would be great for date night. Not that I know what that is of course.

Her blouse is by Balmain and retails at $7,770. I'll wait while you pick your jaw up off the floor. Good news is it is on sale for $1,554. Great price right? You can buy that top here, if you have that kinda cash under your mattress. Her shoes are by Giuseppe Zanotti. I really do love his shoes but I can't afford his price. These ones are $695. They too are on sale for $399.97. You can buy those shoes here. Or just drool over them. That's what I do.

So, I am going to be honest with you. I had a hell of a time finding a top that was like this one. And I didn't really ever find one. But I already committed to this outfit so I am going to keep going. I found a few tops that could be used and would make great looks. The first is a more fitted top but it has the sparkle that the original top does. You can get it here for $40. The next is a plain black top but it has the wrap look that the Balmain look does. You can get it here for $24. I personally like the second option. I would pair it with a great necklace! Such as this one for $14.80 and this one for $6.80.

I am sure most all of you have a pair of black pants that you could throw on. And I also am sure that most of you have some black pumps that would look great with this!

I hope I didn't fail you on this outfit. I was going to go back but I had gone too far. Anyone ever feel like that?

Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment