Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Look for Less~Selena Gomez

Her songs are catchy. I'll give her that. But she has horrible taste in...men...can I call him that? I'm lookin at you Beibs!

Anyway, I am a fan of her style. Today's look is a street look. I don't agree with all of the styling but I am a sucker for oversized sweaters.

This sweater is by Free People. It is actually sold out at the moment but other sweaters like it are about $130. Her boots are Fergie and run about $120.

I found quite a few sweater/sweater dresses that would help recreate this look.

You can get this one here for $37.80. 











You can get this one here for $36. I like that this one is in the same wintery theme as Selena's.










You can get this one here for 22.50. This one is personally my fav. They have so many different colors and that is an amazing price!!










I HATE the fact that she is wearing sheer tights so I would suggest leggings or even those awesome lined tights if you are out in the cold. If you aren't a leggings person you could totally rock some skinnies under these with no problem! These Madden Girl boots would look great with any of these! And at $47.99 they are well worth it!!

I hope you are all having a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment