Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chicken Tacos

OK so I know that Sunday is cooking day but since I am starting on Tuesday I figure I should make up for it! This next recipe is one that I found on Pinterest but the link from there sends you to Budget Savvy Diva

Chicken Tacos

1 1/2-2 lbs chicken breast
1 can Rotel (Heat level is up to you)
1 packet taco seasoning (I use the chicken taco seasoning)

Mix all ingredients into a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

Shred chicken. Stir and serve.

Now I usually try and cook it for 5 hours just because I like to pick the middle time. I am going to be honest with you and say that shredding is the worst part but believe me they are worth it!!

I usually do mine up with refried beans, nacho cheese sauce and guac but any toppings that you love on tacos will do!! I have also just put it on some chips and had nachos! 

My husband says these are as good as any restaurant and we have a friend that requests this every time they come over for dinner so I would say it is a winner!!

Hope you enjoy these as much as we do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment